Interim Corporate Management
- Whitehall management resources are available to client companies as a “turnkey” management team, or as additional management resources to assist client companies in building “additional value” in the corporation, to manage unique projects that do not fit normal modes of business and to take advantage of special opportunities..
- Whitehall management will custom design its services to fit the needs of our client companies.
- Whitehall management can be retained to supplement a client’s regular staff. Often times it is necessary to do a complete evaluation of marketing, manufacturing, human resources and financial staff.
- Whitehall resources will conduct an independent evaluation. We then develop an improvement plan designed to build “additional value” into the corporation and assist in the implementation and/or monitoring of this plan.
- Areas of expertise include:
- General Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Management
- Materials Management
- Launch Management
- Whitehall Group management will assist existing management with any project and Whitehall Group management is capable of managing a project that does not fit into the normal routine of the corporation.
- Opportunity situations often present themselves to corporations at times when existing management is overloaded and unable to fully respond.
- Whitehall Group management is designed to provide additional resources to the Board of Directors so opportunities are captured rather than lost due to lack of attention.
The key differentiator is our ability to actively assume operating roles inside the client organization until the business issues are fixed.