An Integrated Blend of Our Service Portfolio
- Whitehall will tailor a solution to support your particular project objectives. Our buyer and seller advisory services reduce the inherent risks in any acquisition or divestiture transaction by providing expert analysis, planning, coordination and due diligence.
- As an independent and unbiased advisor, we provide an informed opinion of the strategic fit and value creation for the prospective acquisition or divestiture. We will assist to:
- Develop an acquisition or selling strategy that complements your overall business plan
- Identify, contact and present to acquisition targets or prospective buyers
- Lead and coordinate due diligence, and determine valuation and transaction structure
- Assist in negotiating and closing the transaction
- Develop internal and external communication plans
- Plan and structure the integration of the acquisition
- Identify organizational changes and new management roles
- We have strong working relationships with equity groups and banks which can match specific needs between buyers and sellers.
- In addition, for those distressed situations where rehabilitation is not an option, we are available to help you go through an orderly liquidation of your business.
Our relationships with many industry players and private equity investors allow us to target the most ideal buyers for your company or identify the best acquisition targets for you to expand your business. In assisting you with your acquisitions, we will draw from our other service capabilities, including Operational Due Diligence, Turnaround & Restructuring and Operational Improvement, to provide you a full suite of services from the upfront strategic fit assessment to the successful business integration that will ensure a profitable acquisition.
Our many years of experience executing a multitude of transactions also allow us to run a very effective M & A process to maximize value for our clients.
Whitehall can provide the entire spectrum of services to corporate and private equity investors with regard to mergers, acquisitions or divestitures.