Operational & Financial Due Diligence
We study the ins-and-outs, leaving no stone unturned.
Whitehall is well-positioned to support private equity firms seeking to acquire businesses, as well as financial institutions seeking to extend loans and relationships.
Due diligence is a natural extension of our operational, financial, commercial, and restructuring capabilities.
Our operational and financial due diligence processes include:
- Interviewing and assessing the management team of the target company
- Touring the target’s plants and facilities to determine the state of lean operations and practices
- Assessment of the target’s suppliers and logistics to leanness of supply chain and associated risks
- Assessment of target’s customers, programs, product portfolio, and pipeline to assess feasibility of volume projections
- Review and advise on Letter of Intent/Term Sheet as it pertains to customer and supplier as well as financial and operational issues
- Interim management to take advantage of operating savings immediately
- Transition management (hire new staff, make a running change)