Interim Corporate Management
We step in to give your company a step up.
When it comes to interim corporate management, the key differentiator is our ability to actively assume operating roles inside the client organization until the business issues are fixed.
Joe Bione and the rest of our team members have backgrounds within these various organizations, so they are highly qualified to step in and assist to help facilitate a more fluid transition.
Whitehall can serve as a turnkey management team or as an additional management resource to assist client companies. Our assistance can empower you in building additional value in the corporation, managing unique projects that do not fit normal modes of business, and taking advantage of special opportunities.
Whitehall management will customize its services to fit the needs of our client companies, and we can serve in positions such as general management, president, CEO, and board roles.
Supplemental Management for Corporations
- Logistics Management
- Project Management
- Materials Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Launch Management
Interim Corporation Management Case Study #1
Manufacturing Portfolio: Five Companies with Revenues of $100-$150 Million – Assessment, Interim Management, Sale
- Brought in by legal and accounting resources to run a portfolio of five companies after owner’s illness.
- One of the key entities had a multi-million-dollar order without the first production unit built.
- Engage in CEO, COO, and CFO roles across multiple entities in the portfolio.
- Assess all entities and determine plans for ongoing sales, quality, and product mix.
- Complete final product development for major order and launch required production.
- Stabilize portfolio and return to profitability.
- Identify key value drivers and understand long-term value of the business.
- Implement metrics for cash management and cost reduction.
- Performed in interim management roles for 12 months, delivered profitable performance, and positioned entities for sale or liquidation.
- Successfully delivered on multi-million-dollar production order that was significantly behind schedule.
- Increased value for three entities and completed successful sale to new owners.